Sunday, April 29, 2012

I AM THAT!



“In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of men.…I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but through me…I AM the Light of the world, he who follows Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the Light of Life…while I AM in the world, I AM the Light of the world.”

This means that Yahshua (Jesus), the Christ-Man was I AM! The Christ-Man was the totality of the embodiment of  the Creator G-D in fleshly form. I AM is the Creator! I AM is a Christ-Man! I AM  is the Light perpetuating the Life force of a reflection of the Divine Creators Attributes and the Spiritual Energy of His Essence, which is Spirit. I AM is the Light of Life! I AM that! As I AM that, so are humans to be!

The Creator, whatever title one cares to use  is ALL and infinite with no beginning and no end. I AM was when there was no other. I AM is the totality of our god-hood as a Christ. I AM is all that we need. I AM is all that we can receive of our Creators attributes and character. This is why mankind is continually seeking that of which our spirit and heart desire—Light! 

Light is the life force in humans connecting us to our Creator. It is this Light of Revelation today that is being released to and through those who have come into the reality of I AM!
I was accused of releasing New Age beliefs not long ago. My response to that individual, who intensely sought me out coming against Truth, was that 'perhaps I should study New Age'. If New Age is saying the same things that Divine Spirit is revealing unto me, it is certainly worth looking into. I thought I don't know about New Age but I know about the universal message for this age.

Many dwell in the lower flows of religiondom and I can understand that. The Higher Call is not for all; ascension into Shift to tap into and unite with the Universal Divine Creator takes time, effort, work,  a selfless nature and pliable spirit.  I know, without a doubt that we are diverse beings having multiple skills, different characters and mannerisms’, environments and sociological backgrounds that are unique to the godly gifts each of us were endowed with. Certainly we are all at different levels of spirituality and various levels of growth. 

If  Christians could grasp this basic truth and the reality that the ‘building fit jointly together’ and as Christ says, "I have other sheep not of this fold",  they will realize that we were not designed the same nor does the Creator want us to be. How can a building fit together if both joints are male or if both joints are female? How could a plumber plumb without male and female joints? 
I minister from ZIONZION  is a level of spirituality where one not only tap into that Divine Energy but transcend the earthly realm of consciousness ascending into spiritual realms.  The Enlightened One's understand where people are. We 'see' their spiritual level by discerning their spirit. I know the diverseness needed to build the Kingdom as any  Enlightened One should.  Otherwise, how could these Foundation builders lay the proper foundation upon the Cornerstone?

Therefore, those familiar with the I AM Movement; I assure you that I am NOT speaking of the doctrine they proclaim, at least not that I am aware of.  I do not nor do I have to listen to or take someone else’s messages and tweak them. I have Divine Counsel as it pertains to my Election and Life-Purpose.

I can say that like all Enlightened One's that I hear directly from ZION! We dwell in ZION! We wewe born there!  Many  have been Chosen and given  truth and revelation into  the Mysteries of the Kingdom. Therefore, we have no need to get truth and revelation from a second hand source.  I am not bragging or trying to exalt myself, these are just the facts and should be so with every human. We should all know who we are, what we are here to do, be efficient and effective having been tested and tried to accomplish any task of our Metron and Life-Purpose. 
I admonish you readers to take what Spirit speaks to you and leave the rest alone. Those who are enlightened are to bring others into a higher level of understanding and spirituality at whatever level. We all are on this earth for a specific purpose! We have all been given gifts and as gifts for mankind.  However, unless we are aware of and have developed those gifts and know who we are and why we were created to be, we cannot help others.

The only help that we can be to those who have not received Light is to be enlightened ourselves, we can then share the knowledge of those experiences. We were not put here on this earth to "save" others but to save ourselves! Apostle Prince Darrell Love Enoch El Bay Kinsey says, "The earth is our training ground to become perfect" (Paraphased)

The beauty of choice is that everyone has the ability to receive and grow in Light or reject Truth and Revelation  becoming stagnate never coming to the knowledge of the Mysteries of "Being" or fulfillment in their life. I just appreciate others allowing me to share as I ascend to the next round. Once I have received, I release.  Once I have done what is required of me, it is between the hearer and their conscious what they do with it. My job as a teacher is done!
I AM is the Divine Creators Name or Seal in  the mind, heart and spirit/soul of man! I AM is G-D as the indwelling-Christ, the Anointed Spirit, that dwells in man in the Image and Likeness as eloheem! 

The word eloheem was replaced and translated in Geneses to G-D.  The Creator is Eloheem (elohiym). Eloheem is a plural noun for the One Universal Divine Creator of whom many call G-D, and the gods created by G-D!  "Have you not read in your Scriptures that 'You are gods'?" This is the question the Christman asked the religious leaders in his day.

We must remember that the Greek Scriptures, that forms the Bible that has come down to us, were transliterated from the Septuagint and/or the Masoretic Text which was translated from the ancient languages of  Old Hebrew and Aramaic. The Greeks were a polytheistic people and their concepts for all gods was the word ‘theos’. I want you to know that YAHshua-Jesus, the Apostles and the early Judeo Christian church had only the so-called Old Testament or the Hebrew Scriptures. However, they expounded teachings of revelation and their experiences into sermons and letters (epistles) eventually put together (Canonized) in books called the New Testament or the Greek Scriptures as we know it today the Bible. 

This is basic condensed knowledge that everyone should know, yet many do not. The ones who do not know are easily identifiable with their comments proclaiming what does it matter what language etc all that matters is that "Jesus is the Light".  If this is one's belief, they are right! They are happy with that knowledge and will reside at that basic level. Many for their entire life or should I say their existence. However, why stop there?  Scripture says that "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".
Know that there are Holy Books of Antiquities that many of us has never laid eyes on.  Why?  To preserve their divine integrity from those who would discount and pervert the divine messages they contain.  

There are nations of powerful  people who are unaware of who they are simply because they have lost memory through becoming acclimated to Western and or European civilization and religious mindsets.  This is why we must, as Paul continually insisted,   renew our minds--be transformed in our thinking process!

It is the Christ man that the Divine Creator Eloheem created! The Christ man is the totality of the Creators perfection in Divine Union of both male and female characteristics, the I AM in mankind. 

I hate to burst someone’s bubble but the Creator did not create two distinct beings called male and female, he created mankind—ADAM—A hu-man—a perfect spiritual Being in flesh! That human being was called mankind (Adam) because it was the perfect Image of the Creator! When the Creator blew the Breath of Life in the Adam, the perfect being called human, it became a Christ-man--A perfect divine androgynous being just like  Eloheem! “G-D created man in the Image of G-D created him: male and female…and breathed into his nostrils the Breath of Life and (the) MAN became a living Being” Man then had to be separated to be compatible with the female aspect of itself, it became a male and a female—Adam and Adamah. 

We human beings have been on a quest since then to be restored and made whole again into that perfect Christ man, it is an innate desire—to be restored as the creators and gods of our destiny; to become restored back into that Perfect Image of wholeness and unity with the Universal Divine Creator as I AM!
Humanity, separated, became lost in their own selfishness’s even to a point where the Universe was cleansed all of humanity and was destroyed in order to start over again. The Creator saw that there had to become  an "anointed" man, in order to reset the course for mankind to follow, if there was ever going to be any Hope for creation! Therefore, the Creators gave birth to a Christ-Man to make provisions and show humans how we could be restored back into that perfect state when the Creator Eloheem said, “Let US make man in OUR Image”. Consider, who the US and OUR is? 

An Israelite once pointed out my error to me when I recounted the statement in a discussion 'Let US make man" that the original writings did not say 'US' and 'OUR' but ONE.  Proved my point!

Before the separation of the man or the divine being it was perfect! It was only after the separation, when the human became distinctive individuals as male and female that the problems associated with disunion and a selfish beastly influence began.  How ironic that "ish" is man. Gotta love that one. Anyway, everyone knows the story. The bottom line is that the Creators birthed a Christ-Man to restore all as eloheem--to restore humans to wholeness again--a perfect human—a Christ man! A god-man as I AM!
Christ, defined as an anointed one, is the spiritual representation of I AM. I AM is the creator of one’s conscious unity  to the Father/Mother Creator.

The I AM is one who has been birthed by Mother Spirit, dwelling in the Light of the Father; it is the spiritual self and one governed by a regenerated spirit/soul according to the Wisdom, Essence and Spirit of the Shechaniah Glory (female aspect) of the Creator. 

I AM is the direct link and the manifestation of humans as the offspring of the Creator. Humans are eloheem distinguished from the sensual self, the fleshly self or beastly mind. This is why the Christ-Man said, “he who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life…I know where I came from and where I AM going; but you do not know where I came from or where I AM going.”  The Christ said this because those who abide in the flesh judge according to the flesh. Those who abide in the flesh cares after the things of the flesh. Those who abide in flesh cannot receive the things of Spirit! 
However, Christ reiterated, “I AM not judging anyone…You know neither Me, nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father…I AM from above, you are from below, you are of this world, I AM not of this world…If you abide in Me and My Word abide in you..you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free”

The Christ man was saying that if you were  born from above  and regenerated and renewed in spirit that you would  have the character and 'essence' of the Creator. You will know from whence you came!  You would have been restored having died to your own self will, mind and emotions; being resurrected by Spirit, surrendering to the whole will of  new man within you as I AM. For they who worship must worship in Spirit and Truth! Flesh cannot enter into the heavenlies! Therefore, those who ascend the spiritual realms of the Kingdom, the Spirit man of eloheem dwells within you as I AM!
Build yourself up! Be restored in mind, body and spirit/soul that you may receive your inheritance of Christhood to walk as I AM! The I AM of each of us is the regenerated mind into god consciousness. 

Once the mind recollect the spirit reunites with soul prompting  restoration that shifts one beyond the veil to be united with Divine Universal Mind. We can say that the highest aspect of the Christ man is the directive power within the mind of the humans having been restored as eloheem.

So we can now let go of our limited little self will, mind and emotions and receive the higher part of US that we can walk as I AM in heaven right here on earth proclaiming,  “Lo I come to do thy Will O G-D”!

Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books in paperback and e-Book at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or Amazon: 

Paperback now available at


E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM



THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment